Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Webcast Available on Demand

Back in July I did a live webcast on SQL Server Integration Services as part of Microsoft's geekSpeak webcast series. I had a great time and the feedback we received was very positive[1], and now the webcast is available on-demand here: http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?culture=en-US&EventID=1032344832&CountryCode=US. Check it out, and submit your feedback on the geekSpeak blog. There has already been some talk of having a follow-up SSIS session with a more targeted set of topics and questions, so if there is something specific you'd like covered, let Glenn and Lynn (the hosts of geekSpeak) know and maybe I can get back on their speaker schedule with a more focused agenda and set of demos.


[1] Although the one hour time limit proved to be much tighter than I'd anticipated, and I ran very short toward the end of the show.

No comments: