Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SSIS Myths - Call for Entries

I mentioned this to Greg Low during our SQL Down Under chat this morning, so I should probably mention it here in writing as well. I'm planning to start a series of "SSIS Myths" entries on this blog. What this will entail (based on what I see today, in any event) will be presenting a misconception about SSIS, and then digging into the details behind it and presenting the truth (or truths) behind the myth.

So although I have a few of these already in mind, I'd like to put out an open call for entries. If you have a myth in mind, if you've seen or heard statements about SSIS that you don't know if they're true, please let me know. Post a comment or send me an email[1] and I'll add it to my queue. Hopefully I'll have the first myth debunked by next week and will keep a steady stream of them coming your way in the weeks that follow, but in order to keep them coming I will need your help.

So let your voice be heard!


[1] Matthew MCT at Gmail dot calm - you can figure out what to do with it.

No comments: